well here's and end up day update-
after the train show Audrey and I ended up watching tv. She fell asleep in the middle which provided here with some of the nap she needed after staying up until 11 last night. We then did some errands and home depot and old navy. I found a nice St Pattys day onesy for Jack that says rub my belly for good luck, and also got Audrey some tights and a swimsuit on sale.
Sarah and Jack intended on bowling but after calling 3 bowling alleys and finding all of them full, their plans changed to a an afternoon in the sun at the grand lodge, so atleast someone in the family enjoyed the weather.
we finished off the day with cheese and meat assortment provided by Stacey and Roni as well as some name that tune , all 80s which meant it was the rob show, since no one knows it better...
anyways that's all I've got for now- I'm the last one up after the guest have left...
Rob
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment